Think this is one of the bike I have been most excited to see. The Ibis Ripley is a work of art both visually and technically.
Here’s a list of all the features Ibis have packed into the Ripley:
FEATURES OF THE RIPLEY 29:
- 29″ wheels
- 120mm rear wheel dw-link travel
- Angular contact composite bearing eccentric linkages
- Full carbon fiber monocoque with sacrifical core molding
- Tapered head tube (Cane Creek AngleSet & Chris King InSet compatible)
- Kashima coated Fox Float RP23 with Adaptive Logic Boost Valve technology
- Clean cable routing with molded carbon cable stops and provisions for cable-actuated adjustable seat posts
- BB92/Press GXP style integrated BB is lighter and stiffer and better for molding
- 142mm Maxle rear axle provides high axle stiffness with QR ease of wheel removal and installation
- 160mm carbon fiber post mount rear brake mounts
- High direct front derailleur, mounted to swingarm
- Geometry designed to work with 120-140mm forks
- 34mm fork stanchion approved
- 4 Sizes (S, M, L, XL)
- 17.5″ chainstays
You can safely say we have a few of these on order. We are hoping to be one of the first Ibis stockists to have them.
Along side the Ripley we have HD140 and 160 demo bikes coming in and maybe a few other new Ibis bits and bobs.
If you want to be one of the first people to get your hands on a remarkable bike the give the shop a call on 01694 781515.
Check abit more info out here at Ibis Cycles Ripley.