Check out Banshee Bike’s offering at the big hitting 29er market. Along side the Rune and Spitfire the Prime runs the KS Link suspension platform.
Banshee Prime features:
• 130mm Rear Travel
• Interchangeable Dropouts – 135mm QR // 142 x 12mm // 150 x 12mm
• 3-Position Adjustable Geometry
• Hydroformed 7005 T6 Construction
• 44-56mm Tapered Head Tube
• KS Link Suspension – Short One-Piece Forged Linkages & Fully Sealed Oversize Bearings Throughout
• ISCG05 Chainguide Mounts
• Low Direct Mount S3 Front Derailleur
• Dropper Post Cable Routing
• Internally Ribbed Seat & Chainstays
• Fox Float CTD Adjust Custom Tuned Rear Shock
• Optional Cane Creek DBair Shock Available
• Colours: Yellow, Black Ano & Raw
• PRICE: £1489 including Fox Float CTD Kashima Shock
Banshee Prime Geometry:
• Sizes: Medium, Large, Extra Large
• Head Tube Angle: Adjustable – 67.5º // 68º // 68.5º
• BB Height: Adjustable – 336mm/13.25″ // 342mm/13.5″ // 348mm/13.75″
• Chainstay Length: Varies with Geometry Setting – 448mm/17.6″ // 445mm/17.5″ // 443mm/17.4″
• Effective Seat Angle: Varies with Geometry Setting – 75º // 75.5º // 76º
• Seatube Length: 445mm/17.5″ // 483mm/19″ // 534mm/21″
• Toptube Length: 580mm/22.8″ // 610mm/24″ // 645mm/25.4″
• Wheelbase: 1154mm/45.4″ // 1184mm/46.6″ // 1219mm/48″
The Banshee Prime as with the Rune and Spitfire comes in 3 colour ways: Fluro, Black and Raw.
“The Banshee Prime is a 29er for guys who don’t think they like 29ers. The relatively slack head angle, low BB height and extremely stiff frame makes the Prime ride like no other 29er out there. We took everything we learned from our Paradox 29er hardtail and from our 26″ full suspension bikes and combined that knowledge and experience to create an aggressive all mountain 29er that’s extremely capable and a huge amount of fun to ride. The stand-out feature on the Prime is the speed that it can carry across all types of terrain. It’s noticeably quicker on the climbs and the combination of the big wheels, slack geometry and KS Link suspension allow you to take lines on the descents that a 130mm travel bike has no business riding. If ever there was a bike to silence the 29er doubters, the Prime is it“. - Jon Hadfield, Banshee Bikes Sales & Marketing Manager
Check out Bike Magazines review of the Banshee Prime:
You can expect to see a Banshee Prime demo bike very soon here at Blazing Bikes/ MTB Shropshire.
For any further Banshee related info or to purchase a Banshee please call the shop on 01694 781515 or click here.