check out this cracking build that belongs to Team Geronimo/Banshee Bikes‘ team rider Lear Miller.
My 2013 Banshee Rune Bike Check.
“Hey guys I’m excited to show you my 2013 Enduro/All Mountain bike.
After only about 2 hours of riding and some minor adjustments I felt right at home on the bike. Coming from riding the Prime 29er all last season, I do notice the typical Pros and Cons from running a smaller wheel, but with the time ive spent up here in the NW over the last few weeks, I wouldn’t have it set up any other way! I can honestly say this is one of the fastest and most capable trail bikes ive ever ridden“.
- Frame: Large 2013 Banshee Rune w/Fox DHX air 5.0
- Fork: 2013 FOX 34 talas 140-160mm
- Seatpost: 2013 Fox DOSS dropper post
- Stem/Bars: Shimano Pro components
- Brakes: Shimano XT Trail 180mm
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent (front), Ikon (rear)
- Wheels: Shimano XT wheelset
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT 10speed 1×10
Here at Blazing Bikes/ MTB Shropshire we are the U.K number 1 Banshee Bikes stockist and demo centre. So if you need anything Banshee give us a call on 01694 781515.