Check out the all new Santa Cruz Solo carbon in action with Steve Peat at the helm. 125mm of VPP, 650b, carbon goodness.
- 125mm travel VPP suspension.
- 27.5″ wheels
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Carbon: Gloss Orange or Matte Carbon
Aluminum: Gloss Orange or Gloss White
- 12 ENVE decal choices Fork options:
- Standard: 32 Float 130 CTD Evolution
- Upgrade: 32 Float 130 CTD Adjust Kashima
- Shock options:
Standard: Custom tuned Fox Float CTD Evolution
Upgrade: Custom tuned Float CTD Adjust Boost Valve Kashima Total frame weight:
- 5.06 lb (for size M, carbon)
- 142 mm rear axle spacing
- 2 × bottle cage mounts
- Forged upper and lower links Double-sealed pivots with grease ports for low maintenance
Collet axle pivots and angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Standard or direct mount rear derailleur hanger option ISCG-05 tabs for chain guide compatibility.
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing.
- 73mm threaded BB: creak-free riding and easy installation
- Molded rubber frame protection
For further info on the Santa Cruz Solo and Solo carbon please call the shop on 01694 781515 or click here.
You can expect to see a demo bike in store at Blazing Bikes/ MTB Shropshire very soon.