The long awaited Teva Pivot shoes are now in stock. We have both the black and grey/red colorways in sizes U.K 7-11.
• Designed for all-mountain/trail/freeride use.
• Tough, ‘PedalLINK’ outsole with inverted lugs for hiking traction.
• Antimicrobial, padded insole.
• Closed-cell-foam padding throughout shoe will not absorb water.
• Reinforced heel cup.
• Hook and loop midsole strap and conventional lacing.
• Shimano SPD-type cleat tunnel will fit Shimano and Crankbrothers pedals (also drilled for Time).
• Midsole plate stiffener for efficient pedaling.
• Aluminum cleat shield for precise adjustments.
• Wrench port on tongue of shoe to access cleat for in-pedal adjustments.
• Weight: 446 grams/15.7 ounces.
“Teva’s first cleat-specific shoe is a worthwhile investment for those who want more performance from a flat-sole mountain bike shoe than sticky rubber and an image that conforms to the AM/DH/Enduro crowd. Its molded and reinforced sole is noticeably more efficient under power and more comfortable over an extended trail ride. We use them for every kind of riding from casual XC/trail on the carbon 29er, to weekend DH shuttles on the big bike. Like most molded rubber flat-sole shoes, Pivots weigh a lot – 890 grams a pair, with an extra 75 grams for cleats – so there will be a slight step-down in performance for those who will be switching from Sidis to Tevas. For riders upgrading to clip-in shoes from flat pedals, however, Teva Pivots will make a noticeable improvement in your game“. - RC
Check out the full Pinkbike write up on the Teva Pivot’s here.
We are doing a special introductory offer on the Pivot’s of £92.49 RRp £110
For further info on the Teva Pivot’s or to buy a pair please call the shop on 01694 781515.