Long Mynd Bike Hire
We have a fleet of Thirty Scott Aspect 710′s (27.5″ wheels) bikes of various sizes. Scott bikes are renowned for their build quality and reliability so whatever trail you decide to ride, these bikes will do the job perfectly. They are routinely checked and serviced after every hire to make sure they are at their peak performance constantly.
Long Mynd bike hire- Scott Aspect 710′s
The Scott Aspect 710′s are the ideal hire bike for a day around the Long Mynd. With Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano gearing and Rockshox suspension they ease there way round the Long Mynd trails.
They can be booked in advance for group or individual use on either a half day or full day basis. Helmets and a trail map are included in the price.
All that is required is a debit/visa card details as a deposit, photo ID, a brief questionnaire and you are on your way to a fantastic bike experience.
We will also give you our contact details should you encounter any problems on the trail and we will ride or drive out to give you a helping hand to get you on your way again.
- We only hire out full size mountain bikes, which are suitable for persons over the height of 5ft 2inches.
- The bikes are hired out for 2 sessions per day, or all day or longer, please call.
- The wearing of a helmet is compulsory when hiring a bike. You are welcome to bring your own, so long as it conforms to the required UK standards. We also have Helmets available on site.
- You must fill out a medical form & disclaimer form before receipt of hire bike and provide a deposit and Photo ID e.g. Drivers licence.
- It is advisable that you book you hire bike a few days in advance as bikes are given on a first come first served basis and we do get fully booked. To book simply call 01694 781515. Advance bookings are subject to a 50% non refundable deposit.
- Hire bikes are charged from £17 per 1/2 day and £22 per full day.
- To hire a bike, please contact us here
- Group discounts also available on request