Bike Hire in Church Stretton and the Long Mynd
Here at MTB Shropshire we pride ourselves on supplying quality spec hire bikes. Located idealy in the Church Stretton area, you can access the Long Mynd with ease. The centre has full shower/ toilet facilities for when you get back.
We have a fleet of 20 Scott Aspect 710′s (27.5″ wheels) bikes of various sizes. Scott bikes are renowned for their build quality and reliability so whatever trail you decide to ride, these bikes will do the job perfectly. They are routinely checked and serviced after every hire to make sure they are at their peak performance constantly.
The Scott Aspect 710′s are the ideal hire bike for a day around the Long Mynd. With Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano gearing and Rockshox suspension they ease there way round the Long Mynd trails.
They can be booked in advance for group or individual use on either a half day or full day basis. Helmets and a trail map are included in the price.
All that is required is a debit/visa card details as a deposit, photo ID, a brief questionnaire and you are on your way to a fantastic bike experience.
We will also give you our contact details should you encounter any problems on the trail and we will ride or drive out to give you a helping hand to get you on your way again.
- We only hire out full size mountain bikes, which are suitable for persons over the height of 5ft 2inches. This is a guide to our sizing we may only have a few sizes available.
- The bikes are hired out for 2 sessions per day, or all day or longer, please call.
- The wearing of a helmet is compulsory when hiring a bike. You are welcome to bring your own, so long as it conforms to the required UK standards. We also have Helmets available on site.
- You must fill out a medical form & disclaimer form before receipt of hire bike and provide a deposit and Photo ID e.g. Drivers licence.
- It is advisable that you book you hire bike a few days in advance as bikes are given on a first come first served basis and we do get fully booked. To book simply call 01694 781515. Advance bookings are subject to a 50% non refundable deposit.
- Hire bikes are charged from £17 per 1/2 day and £22 per full day.
- To hire a bike, please contact us here
- Group discounts also available on request
Scott E-Bike Hire
We now have stock of our E-bike Hire & Demo fleet from Scott Sports. These bikes have been leaving people speechless with the awesome amount of pedal assistance they give, making your climbs so much more enjoyable, free’er and allowing you to pack more miles in on your ride. The computer and battery are intelligent and work together creating a complete harmony with your ride, terrain and time span.
Scott E-Spark 710- The top of the range full suspension e-bike offering from Scott, using the Bosche Nyon controller. This offers, a navigation device, fitness trainer features and at the same time provides smartphone features and music control.
We have 10 2016 Scott E-Genius 710 Plus bikes joining the fleet in September. As you can see from the Spec they are fully kitted out.
The E-Genius will be £50 per day to hire. We are also offering a FREE days guiding to groups of 5 or more. Take in the Long Mynd, Stiperstones, Eastridge and much more.