Santa Cruz Bronson – 650B Enduro Racer in Carbon and Aluminum
Natural carbon Bronsons will be offered in a number of color graphic options and if you pop for the Enve carbon wheel option, you can get them matched to your bike.
Check out those tires. A lot of 650B riders have been waiting for those babies.
• 27.5″ (650b) wheels
• 142 mm rear axle spacing.
• New molded rubber swingarm and downtube protectors.
• 2 x bottle cage mounts.
• Forged upper link.
• Forged aluminum lower link with angled grease ports: offset for chainguide clearance.
• Collet axle pivots: lock in place without pinch bolts.
• Angular contact bearings: all pivots.
• Direct mount rear derailleur hanger option: standard hanger comes as stock.
• Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts.
• Co-molded aluminum hardware on frame pivots: no bonding.
• Carbon ISCG-05 tabs.
• Routing for Reverb Stealth dropper post.
• 73mm threaded BB.
Billed as an enduro racing bike, the Bronson should put the mid-size wheels to the ultimate test.
20 YEARS IN THE MAKING
Two decades of evolution at Santa Cruz brought us here. An entirely new frame, new wheel size and new perspective on what a 6″ travel bike can conquer.
Bronson is not some rehashed 27.5″ tribute act to anything else in our range. It stands alone as testament to the years of designing and refining at our old Bronson Street facility.
Locked up for months of secret testing, Bronson breaks straight onto the scene as the Syndicate’s race bike for their Enduro World Series campaign.
Expect to see a demo bike very soon…