Introducing the NEW Yeti SB130
One bike can’t rule them all, but the SB130 is one bike that rules. Conceived on rowdy Colorado trails and fed a steady diet of technical climbing and high-speed descents, this bike crushes big terrain. We’re not suggesting you only need one bike, but if you did, this should be on your short list. Our proven Switch Infinity suspension is improved with new kinematics and more progressive geometry. The 77-degree seat angle and big wheels make it an unapologetic climber. Slightly shorter chainstays, slack headtube angle, long reach and a 44mm offset fork ensures it’s flick-able and playful, but still rages on the downhill.
Available as Turq-Series or Carbon-Series bikes and Turq-Series frame in Turquiose, Raw and Spruce colourways.
TRAVEL rear 130mm/ front 150mm
WHEEL SIZE 29”
FRAME SIZE SM, MD, LG, XL
BOTTOM BRACKET PF92
REAR WHEEL 148mm X 12mm (BOOST)
All 2019 Yeti frames are covered for life against damage due to manufacturing defects for the original purchaser. We will repair or replace, at our discretion, any frame we deem defective. There are a few conditions: Warranty does not cover damage due to ordinary wear and tear, neglect or intentional destruction, from a slingshot or your truck.
Simple as that. No fine print.
- Switch Infinity patented suspension system
- High modulus carbon fibre main frame and swing arm
- Tapered integrated headtube
- Custom down tube protector and chain guards
- Internally moulded carbon tubes inside of frame for hassle-free cable routing
- Boost hub spacing, front and rear
- Clearance for standard sized water bottle inside mainframe
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Up to 48 months 0% finance
- Free U.K home delivery on all 2019 Yeti Cycles
- Try before you buy with our 2019 Yeti demo fleet